The Williamsburg Hotel affirms its commitment in providing exceptional and uniquely tailored experiences to all our guests, including those with disabilities.
Our goal is to provide smooth and seamless online content for all our site visitors, including accessibility standards in compliance with the Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) 2.0, levels A and AA.
We will always strive to surpass the expectations of all our guests, and welcome your feedback. If you experience difficulty accessing this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: (718) 362-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Williamsburg hotel is committed to ensuring that all our guests have equal access to our goods, services, and amenities in accordance with federal, state, and local law. If you need any assistance in navigating our website, or if you need an auxiliary aid or service or other special requirement for your stay because of a disability, please contact us at 718-362-8100 for further assistance.
OUR PUBLIC SPACE ACCESSIBILITY
The following public areas of The Williamsburg Hotel are accessible:
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to:
- Front desk
- Accessible guest rooms
- Public restrooms
- Hotel restaurant, bar and pool
- Meeting rooms and ballroom
ADDITIONAL ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
The following additional accessibility features are available at The Williamsburg Hotel:
- Service animals are welcome.
- Hotel employees will read menus and other printed and visual information to guests who are blind or have low vision, and will provide verbal directions to locations on the hotel property.
- Hotel provides transportation services to guests and has a vehicle that can accommodate a passenger in a wheelchair.
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users.
GUEST ROOM ACCESSIBILITY
For our guests with disabilities, The Williamsburg Hotel has the following accessible guest room types:
- Guest Rooms with braille room numbering, guest rooms with bathroom grab bars, a roll-in shower or accessible tub with grab bars.
If you have any additional questions about accessibility, or if you require any special services because of a disability, please do not hesitate to contact us a 717-362-8100 or email@example.com.