Our Commitment To Your Privacy
To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines: Policy
- In order for you to use our website, subscribe to our electronic mailings, participate in our on-property events and promotions and participate in giveaways or other contests that we may sponsor, we collect personal information that you submit to us and nonpersonal information that is collected pursuant to the “cookies” definition described herein. That information may include, but not be limited to, your first and last name, postal address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, IP address and interests. We do not collect any personal information that you do not provide.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes or analytical purposes. For example, we may send you our monthly email newsletter about on-property events and special offers and we may email you about promotions and surveys.
- We safeguard your personal information by implementing reasonable security procedures to protect your privacy, but shall not be liable for any failure to safeguard such information, whether inadvertent or otherwise.
- If you would like us to delete all of your personal information (except for information that we keep for record-keeping purposes) and/or remove your name and address from promotional lists (including any personal information gathered by our service providers) and place your name on our “do not contact” list, you can access our “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of all emails or contact our internal marketing team.
- If this website intends to use personal information for a secondary use, we will not do so until we have provided our customers with an opportunity to affirmatively select such service.
- We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, help us administer the website, track the movement of visitors and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- This website and its service providers use personal information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products. This website may also carefully select other companies to send our customers information about their products or services. *
- Captured information is stored our current data processor, as well TravelClick and Opera, our property management system.
This website may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Arlo Williamsburg or this site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Arlo Williamsburg or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of The Williamsburg Hotel, the site, or the public.
If at any time a customer believes that this web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by e-mail at email@example.com, and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.